Mohamed Fahmy’s release:
Weaponization of Public Affairs:
- Johnnie Regalado’s piece on the Polaris jury on CANADALAND
- April Aliermo’s Exclaim! piece, “Not Yours To Play With: Why Viet Cong’s Name Offends”
- Kristel Jax’s speculative Chart Attack piece on the Polaris-timed name change
- Josiah Hughes’s Exclaim! reflection on reactions to the name during the Polaris Gala
- Chart Attack Editor Richard Trapunski regrets voting for Viet Cong
- Sang Nguyen’s open letter to Viet Cong in Impose
- David Pstuka’s “dumb art” defense in Huffington Post
Get a weekly note from David about our top stories.
This is a good thing that we do. You'll like this.